This Friday, September 25, is National Day of Remembrance for Murder Victims, and we will be posting and circulating a public statement from MVFHR on that day. We also want to let you know ahead of time about the Virtual Vigil that the Counseling Center for Trauma and Grief has set up, because names of those to be commemorated through this vigil must be submitted by midnight on the 24th. Here is the info:
In Commemoration of the
NATIONAL DAY OF REMEMBRANCE FOR MURDER VICTIMS
On Friday, September 25, 2009
The Counseling Center for Trauma & Grief
A 501 (c)(3) Non-Profit Organization
Will Sponsor a Virtual Vigil
To Light a Candle In Memory of a Loved One
Who Died Due to an Act of Violence
Please Visit: www.CCTGNJ.org
1) Enter the web-site www.CCTGNJ.org
2) Select “EVENTS” listed at the top of the page.
3) Select sub-heading “DAY OF REMEMBRANCE.”
4) Complete form to request the inclusion of your loved one’s name.
5) Allow at least 24 hours to pass before returning to website.
6) Select “IN MEMORY” listed at the top of the page.
7) Select sub-heading “SEPTEMBER 25, 2009.”
Names will appear in the order they are received, starting September 15, 2009.
All names of loved ones must be submitted before
Midnight, September 24, 2009.